Sunday, August 27, 2006

thick as a brick


journal page-

It started out as a written rant, but when I thought about it a little, I decided that her intrusiveness would have her reading all about herself, so I went visual instead. Maybe it will fool her. She's thick as a brick.

Any way... "She" is a neighbor of mine. She spends way too much time here.... I'm not much on fluffing the esteem of insecure people. This seems to be the duty she most wants me to perform. I also don't have patience for people with a shortage of common sense. She's seriously lacking in that department, too.

Also, it offends me when people I don't particularly like walk into my house without waiting for me to invite them in. It also offends me when said person decides to stays for hours on end, despite being told that there are many jobs to be done that day and no time for visitors. The fact that I continue doing whatever I was doing and don't drop everything to entertain should offer a hint of some type, but like I said: She's thick. As a brick.

She doesn't leave her house in winter, so I have a reason to look forward to it this year.
"Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!"

No comments: