Saturday, May 24, 2008

should I stay or should I go now?

GEMINI: You are teetering on the brink of something huge, and you know it. Part of you wants to run away from everything this will require of you, and part of you wants to embrace all of that. It seems clear that there is no way to avoid change, but you’re scared by the realization that when one thing shifts, everything in your life gets moved around. You’ve got too much going for you to play "fraidy cat.' And it’s ridiculous to hold yourself back just because you know others will have a hard time accepting this.

change is good. change is good. change is good. change is good.
(ignore me, I'm just trying to convince myself...)

and in this case: change = totally necessary.
(complete overhaul would be even more fitting)

7 comments:

switch said...

Wow, I know this tune...

Now its a month later. How are you?

Here's Gemini for this week(freewillastrology.com my favorite) it sounds encouraging, no? well at least 'triple intense!" ha!

Gemini (May 21-June 20)
You entered the Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll phase of your long-term cycle late last year, and you'll be in that zone until January of 2009. That means you have been and will continue to be tempted with triple-intense opportunities to explore the frontiers of passion, find out about alternative modes of consciousness, and expand your capacity for lyrical release. So how is that working for you? Are you taking maximum advantage of all the life-changing experiments these adventures offer without being turned inside-out by the emotional risks they entail? Everything depends on your skill in using unruly gifts.

switch said...

still teetering?

mercury said...

lol... no. things are in the works.

my stomach is doing flips and my head is spinning; it might just be the excess of iced coffee, but i think it's actual excitement.

by this time next month i'll have a new home, in a new state, with a new life style. and hopefully a new state of mind. sunshine is supposed to be good for that, right?

sorry to leave you hanging like that... it's one of those old habits i'm planning on leaving behind ;o)

switch said...

sounds great.
excited for you...and I haven't had any iced coffee today.
keep in touch.

switch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mercury said...

I found a great iced coffee recipe on Orange and now I'm addicted. So much for new habits....

http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/2008/07/cold-brewed-iced-coffee.html

Thanks! I will. :o)

Steve said...

Yep, that's me (I'm a Gemini).

Only problem is: that's mean every day/week/month of the year.

And were I to read Taurus, that would probably be me too.