Sunday, August 27, 2006

imagination,scissors & glue! oh my!


This makes me laugh everytime I look at it. And I had such fun making it!

Here's the scoop: My husband's mother and aunt hold "Camp Grandma" a couple of times a year for all 11 grandchildren. They rent a jumbo van, collect all the kids and head out on some wild weekend adventure. A good time is had by all.

The kids have taken to calling them the "Queen Grandmas" (though this sounds suspiciously like a title my mother-in-law would have come up with for herself *smiles*).

The concept for this was created by my mother-in-law (she's the one wearing the body ofMary Queen of Scots) for Aunt Dawn's birthday. The finished product was created by moi, and went far beyond what she had envisioned.

Aunt Dawn loved it. I

:o)

No comments: